Warranty Return Information
Converge IoT passes through to the customer, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the limited warranties of the equipment manufacturer, and offers customers the ability to purchase manufacturer extended warranties and support services. All sales are final. Converge IoT will process manufacturer and configuration warranty returns only.
To initiate a warranty return, you may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by calling 1-800-295-6567 or email email@example.com. If the Converge IoT store procedures are not followed you may incur delays to your warranty request.
Important RMA rules and exceptions:
- You MUST request an RMA before returning an order. We are NOT obligated to process warranty returns WITHOUT an RMA number.
- Converge IoT will email you detailed instructions for returning your product for warranty claims. It is very important that you follow the instructions provided and ship your return to the address listed in the RMA email.
- The original product(s) must be returned in otherwise new condition with ALL original materials (original packaging, manuals and accessories). All returned items will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse, and if the product(s) is scratched, dirty, missing packaging/parts or in otherwise used condition your total refund will be decreased or denied.
- You must include your RMA number on the side(s) of the box you are shipping your items back to us in. Do not write on the manufacturers packaging, only the OUTER shipping carton!
- RMAs are valid for 10 days. If you do not return your items within 10 days of receiving the RMA instructions from Converge IoT, please contact us for a new RMA number.
- Converge IoT will warranty custom configurations for 30 days from customer receipt of devices. Beyond the 30 day warranty period, a secondary configuration fee may be charged.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring cellular signal is sufficient based on coverage and placement requirements prior to hardware purchase, unless alternate terms are agreed upon.
- RMAs will not be issued for reception-based issues.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer; Converge IoT will then cover shipping of the replacement unit.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missing from your order or the order is in any way damaged/ incomplete, you must report the issue to us within 7 days. Converge IoT is NOT obligated to replace missing/damaged items if they are not reported within 7 days.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect packages for shipping damage. Customers must file damage claims directly with the shipping company in accordance with their process.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable. Additionally, if you received free or flat-rate shipping at the time of your order and later return the order, the actual cost of shipping paid by Converge IoT will be deducted from your store credit/refund amount.
- In the event that your package has to be redirected by FedEx/UPS after it has shipped due to customer error or request (e.g. you entered an incorrect address when placing the order OR you simply decide you want it delivered to an alternate location once it's already in transit), you will automatically be charged a $13 redirect fee.
- All equipment falls under our warranty-only return policy, which begins on the day your order ships.
- SIM cards are not returnable.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Router upgrade fees, site survey and installation fees, extended warranties, and manufacturer service plans are non-refundable.
- For warranty requests, the original product(s) must be returned. All warranty return items will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse, and if the product damage is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, the warranty claim may be denied.
- Any refused shipments will not be refunded, and will be charged the cost of return shipping.
- By purchasing from our web site you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all terms and conditions.